Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ouch

Two days ago I got a grocery delivery from Homeplus. It's awesome having tonnes of heavy groceries delivered to your door for a mere $3. Anyway, on Thursday evening I was moving the groceries from the doorstep to the kitchen when I slipped and fell. There was water on the floor from where the frozen stuff had been sitting. Actually, I didn't fall right down. I grabbed the living room divider to balance myself, but my body ended up twisting in a very awkward way as I went down. I was okay. Then, yesterday, I had a slight pain in my chest. This morning, it hurts to breathe, cough, yawn...pretty much anything. I pulled a bunch of muscles in my torso pretty good. It really hurts. I've experienced this before when I played soccer.

Grace is napping now and Sejin just left for work. I'm kind of worried about the rest of the afternoon because I can't move very quickly, and it's way too hot to play outside anyway. I'm going to have to be creative and give Grace some independent activities. If she gets really bored I'll have to let her watch animal videos on youtube like she did once last month. I hate doing it, but I can't move a couple of inches without wincing. Why, why, why......

3 comments:

Gerry said...

Sweetie, I hope you are ok. Have you used any cream to rub on the sore areas?

Sarah said...

I'm ok now. I went for some physio at a nearby othopedic clinic and got some drugs. Healing well now, thanks!

CedarBough said...

feel better!!!!!