Tuesday, August 17, 2010
I've finally finished (sort of) Flora Dress. It was a great pattern. The only mistake I made was doing the shirring in the bodice too tight. It kind of looks cute without the straps, but Grace doesn't like the tightness around her torso and keeps pulling it down. In order for her to get any wear out of it, I'm going to have to take out the elastic (which took forever to weave in) and add some straps. No biggie. It'll still look cute. I'm glad I got some use out of this cotton yarn I've had in my stash for years. I have plenty more in different colours to use up, though.Oh, I forgot to post a picture of this cute little cup of coffee I made. The pattern is here, although I made some changes. I just love it. I think it would be fun to crochet a whole table setting.
at 9:05 p.m.