Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bootie bonanza

Have started making a bunch of booties since so many people I know are procreating. I could order a cute outfit or something, but you get so many of those as gifts already. I know I'd rather have a handmade something. Plus, I have a few hours of free time on my hands after (if) Grace goes to sleep at night, so what else is there to do. This apartment is too small, so I can't do anything that could wake her up , like watch movies or play the piano, or even clean up. Booties it is. The red pair have already been gifted.

3 comments:

not-so-quiet mom said...

Where did you find the pattern for the red ones? They are so cute!

Mama Seoul said...

Very cute. I love the red ones.

Sarah said...

thanks guys...the pattern is in the book in the last photo, "cute knits for baby feet." Good book!