Saturday, April 11, 2009

Around the world in 80 clicks

This is for "Around the World in 80 Clicks." I was tagged by Karen of Mama Seoul.

I'm a little new to the mom thing, so these 5 things could change tomorrow, next week, next year, who knows! It's all a little overwhelming right now!

Five things I love about being a mom:

1. Seeing her smile out of true contentment.

2. Helping her do something new, like hold a rattle or roll over, and seeing the excitement in her eyes when she finally does it.

3. Taking her out to see the world and watching her take it in, wide-eyed. I also don't mind hearing the compliments of strangers who think I can't understand them, like 'What a beautiful baby,' 'I thought she was a doll.'

4. Little baby breaths in my ear as she smiles and grasps my neck.

5. Knowing that I'm going to watch her grow for many more years to come.

I tag Catherine of Domestic Bliss in South Korea and ... TBA (gotta find one!)...

1 comment:

Mama Seoul said...

Nice to think if the good things when you are having a bit of a rough time!