Friday, May 28, 2010

Hmmm

Thinking a lot lately about "fresh starts." A new goal in life. ESL in Korea isn't doing it for me AT ALL anymore. Actually, to be totally honest, Korea isn't doing it more me, either. I've really enjoyed living here for the most part, but I find myself easily irritated about almost everything lately. I don't know what to eat anymore. I don't know what to do with myself except work, clean up, and knit -- and I'm lacking motivation to do even those things. It's time to move on. Maybe even a new haircut.

I'm also thinking of deleting this blog and possibly starting another, probably crafting-specific. Friends can follow our family adventures on Facebook and through email.

I think I just need to find a new challenge and focus on it. I will probably start refusing any more writing projects for the next little bit while I get my thoughts together. Sejin's immigration paperwork really needs to get started.

Laundry's done. Grace is on a picnic with her daycare. She was so excited this morning it was hilarious. I'm so grateful she has a safe place to be while I work and get the house in order.

2 comments:

Lolimahro said...

Grace looks so happy on that ride! The kids at Dex's daycare went on a picnic at the beach today but he didn't go. I wish I had a job where I could take off of work and go with him on those kinds of field trips. :(

Things like that really make me miss being back home. When I was a secretary I hated my life, but at least I could take paid leave to deal with it.

Good luck with your husband's immi paperwork. Let me know if you'd ever like to get together some Sunday.

Sarah said...

Yes, a get together would be great one weekend! SJ will be working 7 days/week for the next three weeks, so I'll be bored as heck on weekends. :(