Monday, August 4, 2008

Up late

So I'm up late typing up some stupid units for my stupid listening books. I've completely lost interest in this project and I can't wait to move on to the next one. These listening books have turned out to be more trouble then they're worth -- literally. I wish I could go back and renegotiate, but I signed the contract and I will complete them by the end of August.

To keep my sanity, I've been doing some small knitting projects. Projects that can be completed quickly are the best kind when you're stressed. So I made some baby booties (they're sitting on a small washcloth I made), and a baby bib. They're all cotton. I have tonnes of yarn to use up, so I've decided not to go to Dongdaemun to buy baby yarn until I've used up some of my stash.
Other than that, things are slow. I've been staying indoors in the air conditioning with Toto by my side. Oh yes, and we had a nice Indian dinner with Hayan and her boyfriend tonight. That got me out once this weekend...

No comments: