Friday, December 11, 2009

Sarah Status

Should be leaving in less than 24 hours, but a huge storm swept through last night with wind gusts over 100 km/hr. Wind has died down somewhat today, although there are still strong gusts. It is also snowing intermittently, so with the gusting, visibility is very poor at times. Although I can check in to my flight on the web, I'm waiting in case there are delays. If there are delays, I will be able to reschedule my flight without penalty. But I have a feeling I will be leaving on time. Toronto is north of here and does not seem to be getting as severe weather. We always get blasted here in Fort Erie (about 10 minutes from Buffalo NY) with lots of lake effect snow. Just sucks that this had to hit right before my flight to add more worries to my already overcrowded brain.

Other than that, things look good. Bags are packed. Going out soon to get some diapers and last minute things. Grace is napping even though the wind is howling. It will definitely be an interesting flight. Stay tuned for that post!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Have a safe flight and I know SeJin is looking forward to seeing you and Grace.

Mama Seoul said...

Have a safe flight! Only 10 days until we leave for the US!

Alfee said...

Have a good trip back, give us a call if you need anything!

Our Little Bonbon said...

Definitely sending prayers for a safe flight and return home!

MommyCha said...

Have a safe flight!
We look forward to seeing amazing Grace when you return. She is so big now! HUGS!