Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall!

Fall is definitely here. A lovely 10 degrees and sunny on Sunday meant a good day for photos! We also had our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.

Grace and I are doing well. I'm still working hard to complete two books by the end of October (can it be done? I'll try...), and Grace is working hard on improving her sleep. She's doing well. She is not getting me up as often. The other night she left from 8:30pm til 5am. That was pretty long and not the usual, but I am confident those long stretches will become more frequent.

Lots in store in the coming weeks. Trip to Buffalo tomorrow, going to a pumpkin patch on Saturday, my sister's baby shower on the 25th, Halloween, and my birthday on Nov 3rd.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You guys look like you are having a blast! Grace has grown so much. What a cutie!

Mama Seoul said...

She's got enough hair for a bow!