Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 weeks

I think Grace is going through the 6 week growth spurt I've heard so much about. She can't seem to eat enough. During the day she's fine, but at night time she wants to eat constantly and literally cannot be satisfied. This has made for some very, very long nights. I'm really hoping this is just a result of the growth spurt... It's getting tough. I ordered some still tea that is supposed to boost milk production, so I cannot wait 'til it gets here. I've (well, husband) had to give her a bottle of expressed milk for the last two nights, but this is not something I want to keep doing because she will probably start to prefer the bottle. Oh, so stressful.

Also stressful is husband's job situation. He can't seem to find anything. He's had offers, but only something he'd take as an absolute last resort. He's not giving up though. ... Strangely, I've had three different offers over the last two days. Book series. I'm thinking I'm going to have to start working instead of husband. I can write these books from home, so I may have to lock myself in the computer room for a few hours a day only emerging to feed Grace while husband plays Mr. Mom. Not something I was planning on, but it is much easier for me to make money in this country than a Korean... Big decisions...

No comments: