Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tomorrow's the big day

Well, tomorrow is the day. The movers will come at 2:30, pack our stuff and move us to Jegi-dong. It's really exciting. Our bed, kitchen island, and bookshelves are also coming tomorrow. It's going to be weird adjusting to a new area. I really liked living in Edae. Everything was so convenient. Just on the way home was a pharmacy, our vet, several restaurants, tailors, and convenience stores. I have also come to know a lot of the business owners in the area and say hello to some of them daily. I'll be starting from scratch in Jegi! Oh well, maybe I'll even like the new area better.
My birthday was last Saturday. I decided for once in my adult life that I wanted to have a little get-together with my friends. It was good. We had dinner at a restaurant called Vicolo, which was alright (poor service and the food wasn't that good), and then went to a little bar in Shinchon called Watts on Tap. I think everyone had a good time and it was nice to get together with some friends.
So, tonight we have some last minute stuff to do before tomorrow, mainly packing our valuables which we'll take ourselves tomorrow.

No comments: